We collect personal information about you in the following ways:
• when you create an account with us or place an order for our products and/or services
• when you submit reviews to us
• when you communicate with us, complete customer surveys or participate in competitions and
• when you use our platform, we collect information about your usage, using cookies.
We use your information in the following ways:
• to process your order
• to manage your account
• to e-mail you about other services, products and information that we feel may interest you (provided of course that you agree)
• to ensure that the platform’s content is presented as effectively as possible for you
• for our internal purposes, such as quality control, platform performance, system administration and to evaluate use of the platform so that we can provide you with better services and products.
We only keep your information for as long as is necessary.
We may share your information:
• with suppliers to help operate our platform, manage your account, process your order or provide you with support
• with selected third parties to clear your payment to us
• if we sell or buy any business or assets (as we may share your data with the prospective seller or buyer)
• with those third parties that provide other services or products that we may feel are of interest to you, provided of course that you agree
• if we have to share your information to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, or if we have to enforce or apply our Terms or to protect our rights, property or our customers. This may involve exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may share non-personal aggregated statistics data about visitors to the platform with third parties.
If you submit a review to the platform, we do not publicly disclose your name or e-mail address.
We do not share any personal information that we collect about you on the platform with any social media sites that you link to your account and we do not collect any personal information about you from those sites. We do however, have the ‘share’ functionality in certain areas of the platform, so if you choose to, you can share content from the platform to your social media channels.
Where do we transfer your information?
We may transfer your information to, or store it in, countries located outside the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) which do not have as developed data protection laws. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or one of our suppliers.
If we transfer your data to the United States of America, we will endeavour to only send the data to companies that are EU-U.S. Privacy Shield certified.
Please do not send us your information if you do not want it to be transferred to or stored outside the EEA. By providing your information to us you agree and consent to us transferring to, and storing your information at, a destination outside the EEA.
All your information is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Any actions you perform on the platform which are related to your account will be encrypted.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will apply our normal procedures and comply with legal requirements to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to the platform and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
If you sign up to receive marketing e-mails from us, we may contact you by email with information about our products and services.
If you agree, we may also pass your information to other organisations who may contact you to provide marketing information about their products and services by email.
If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please tick the relevant boxes during the process when we collect your information. You may ask us at any time not to use your information for marketing purposes by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each of our marketing messages.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. To change your personal information, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
If you live in the EU, you have the right to see the personal information that we hold about you. Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make your request. We may make a small charge of £10 to process this request.
If you do not want us to send you marketing messages any longer, please click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of your marketing messages or e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to contact us
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Project V7 Inc,
2768 Stone View Court Los Angeles CA 90068
This platform is owned by Project V7 Inc, trading as Vernon François.
Our registered office address is:
30 City Road
Our registered company number is 10133679